An important Fiber to the Office (FTTO) project delivered by our company.
The main reasons that led the City of Athens to choose FTTO technology for this particular building were:
- Great flexibility in possible extensions
- Great reduction in cable volume
- Reduced interventions in a building of great architectural interest
- Large bandwidth due to the use of fiber optics
- The possibility of PoE to the user
The project was awarded to OTE, following a public tender where subcontractor was EFCC.